Interim Healthcare of Gainesville is hiring for CNA/HHA for Lake City Night Shift Available
To provide personal care and incidental/instrumental activities of daily living as assigned to patients/clients in the home setting as permitted by the policies and procedures of Interim Healthcare® and any other federal, state and local law or regulation.
· Assist, perform and train patient/client and family in activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, toileting and elimination and adequate nutritional intake.
· Promote safe environment and maintain unobstructed pathways while providing care.
· Assist with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion exercises.
· Assist with incidental/instrumental activities of daily living such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities, homemaking and maintaining a clean and safe physical environment and medication reminding.
· Utilize infection control measures such as universal precautions, hand washing, and personal protective equipment.
· Recognize, document and report changes in patient/client condition and safety to supervisor.
· Organize self to carry out visits/shifts and tasks.
· Attend mandatory Interim HealthCare in services and provide requested document to keep employee file current.
· Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
· May have access to personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
Where quality care and solid management go hand-in-hand.
For more information on DSI Management's services, or to speak to someone about your specific facility, please call 407-645-3211.
© 2017 - 2018 DSI Management, LLC
a leader in Healthcare Management since 1982.