Panama City, Florida
If you are looking to join a highly motivated health community, we encourage you to apply for our Assistant Maintenance position. We are seeking dedicated and motivated individuals who want to feel they truly have made a difference at the end of each day.
Applicants must be able to pass Level II background and drug test.
Job duties may include, but not limited to:
1. Assist nurse with admitting, discharging or transferring residents.
2. Assist with making appointments, arranging transportation or securing additional assistance as needed.
3. Take temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure after demonstrated accuracy. Report changes to charge nurse.
4. Bath or assist with baths, providing total personal hygiene and all phases of activities of daily living.
5. Feed infirm or ill residents, assist other residents with meals as needed.
6. Make facility rounds to ensure resident safety and after 9:00pm, check and lock all doors to maintain building security.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
Where quality care and solid management go hand-in-hand.
For more information on DSI Management's services, or to speak to someone about your specific facility, please call 407-645-3211.
© 2017 - 2018 DSI Management, LLC
a leader in Healthcare Management since 1982.