Winter Park, Florida
INTERIM HEALTHCARE IS LOOKING FOR CAREGIVERS IN ORANGE, BREVARD, SEMINOLE, AND OSCEOLA COUNTIES!
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
· Age of majority in the state.
· Any training required by state and federal law and regulation.
· Valid driver’s license, according to Office-specific policy.
· Valid auto liability insurance if assignment(s) includes driving own vehicle to transport client according to Office-specific policy.
· Six (6) months of accumulated experience in a similar job classification, similar life experience or
· A graduate of a training and competency program as required by the Office and State or Federal law/regulation
Interim Health Care is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim Health Care has been providing great jobs to great people for over 45 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Where quality care and solid management go hand-in-hand.
For more information on DSI Management's services, or to speak to someone about your specific facility, please call 407-645-3211.
© 2017 - 2022 DSI Management, LLC
a leader in Healthcare Management since 1982.