Winter Park, Florida
Interim HealthCare seeks a responsible Human Resources Specialist/Recruiter for our Home Health Agency in the Winter Park/Orlando area.
The Human Resources Specialist/Recruiter (Home Health) responsibilities include:
1. Utilize proactive recruitment methods (referral programs, internet advertising, publications, job fairs and nursing schools).
2. Review applications for completeness and compliance with company requirements.
3. Ensure timely contact and screening of candidates for designated positions.
4. Ensure that professional licenses/certifications, diplomas, social security cards, driver’s licenses, proof of insurance, medical and training (HIPAA, CPR, etc.) requirements are obtained.
5. Enroll applicants in “The Learning Center” for needed training.
6. Forward to H/R completed authorization to conduct driving, drug screen and Level II background screening.
7. Offer employment upon receipt of approvals from H/R for required background checks.
8. Coordinate new-hire orientation with supervisor.
9. Complete paperwork and update Interlink with new (and terminated ) employees.
10. Assemble personnel & medical file.
11. Audit training and medical requirements to ensure accreditation and company requirements.
12. Ensure compliance with all federal and state rules and regulations.
Associate Degree or equivalent years of training or work experience. One year experience in healthcare, temporary help or related industry. Proven organizational skills and attention to detail. For purposes of effective communication with patients, families and clients must be able to see, hear, speak, read and write English. Maintain ability to stretch, push, pull, kneel, reach, twist, lift unassisted at least 15 lbs and walk, stand or sit up to eight hours.
**We are a drug free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer**
Where quality care and solid management go hand-in-hand.
For more information on DSI Management's services, or to speak to someone about your specific facility, please call 407-645-3211.
© 2017 - 2023 DSI Management, LLC
a leader in Healthcare Management since 1982.