Winter Park, Florida
Central Florida Communities, Inc. (CFC) and Central Florida Group Homes LLC (CFGH) are seeking an accomplished individual to fill the position of Executive Director. This opportunity is available as a result of the promotion of the current Executive Director to Chief Operating Office of DSI Management LLC (DSI). DSI is the healthcare management company providing management services to CFC and CFGH. Both CFC and CFGH are owned by/affiliated with The Guardian Foundation headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
The Executive Director oversees the operation of three (3) 64-bed ICF/DDs and seventeen group homes and supervises the regional staff of CFC, the CFC Training Center and the CFC Recruitment Team. The Executive Director is also responsible for monitoring the operation of three (3) Adult Day Training Programs which provide a range of services to the individuals residing in CFC and CFGH as well as individuals from the surrounding communities. The Executive Director is responsible for approximately 440 employees and more than 600 lives.
THE CANDIDATE WE ARE SEEKING
To qualify for this position you will possess a Master’s degree with five years’ experience in Human Services or a Bachelor’s Degree with 10 years’ experience in Human Services. You will be able to demonstrate strong administrative experience at an executive level managing licensed and certified programs for individuals with disabilities. Executives with experience in other Long-Term Care settings may be considered. Success in this role requires excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively engage with stakeholders at all levels.
In addition to these qualifications, we are seeking an individual who demonstrates proficiency in the following attributes:
· Intellectually curious, diligent, and innovative in Management Practice.
· Capable of understanding the different funding sources for ICF/CFGH financial operation.
· The ability to remain calm, cool and collected while making tough decisions without hesitation in the most adverse situations and in the midst of ambiguity.
· Engagement in strategic thinking with clear vision for CFC/CFGH mission and programs.
· Capable of focusing on details and practicing hands-on management style.
· The ability to supervise direct reports from more than a dozen programs/locations.
· Alignment of professional aspirations with the employment opportunity
· Alignment with our values
· Advocacy and alliance building skills with external and internal partners.
If this opportunity appeals to you and you have the qualifications described, please submit your resume for immediate consideration to Mary Margaret Hansell, Vice President of Human Resources, DSI Management LLC at email@example.com.
Central Florida Communities is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place
Where quality care and solid management go hand-in-hand.
For more information on DSI Management's services, or to speak to someone about your specific facility, please call 407-645-3211.
© 2017 - 2021 DSI Management, LLC
a leader in Healthcare Management since 1982.