**We are currently evacuated due to Hurricane Michael to a sister facility in Altoona, FL. But hope to be back on or around February 1st, 2019 **
Lisenby Retirement Center is serving the community in historic St. Andrews neighborhood. We serve both Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing Facility residents, offering them a place to retire in one location as their needs may increase. We offer meals, housekeeping, and peace of mind with caring and compassionate staff to ensure happiness and well-being. As a team member with Lisenby Retirement Center, you will provide services to our residents that call Lisenby home.
If you are looking to join a highly motivated health community, we encourage you to apply for our LPN position. We are seeking dedicated and motivated individuals who want to feel they truly have made a difference at the end of each day.
Lisenby Retirement Center is looking for an LPN part-time for Assisted Living. Shifts are 12-hour shifts. Must be able to pass a Level II background and drug test.
Job duties may include, but not limited to:
1. Set up and pass medications as prescribed by a physician.
2. Act as the senior staff member in absence of a supervisor.
3. Chart all pertinent information on resident charges as necessary.
4. Admit /discharge residents
5. Assist residents with treatments and first aid as needed.
6. Assist in ordering medication and keeping track of medication count.
7. Evaluate and monitor resident conditions. Contact physicians, supervisors, emergency services and residents family as needed.
8. Enforce facility emergency policies and procedures
Lisenby Retirement Center is a Drug Free Workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.