Winter Park, Florida
· Assist as assigned with activities of daily living such bathing, grooming, toileting and elimination, and adequate nutritional intake.
· Assist as assigned with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion exercises.
· Maintain a clean, safe and healthy client environment.
· Assists client as assigned with incidental activities of daily living such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities, homemaking and medication reminders.
· Utilizes basic infection control measures such as hand washing and personal protective equipment (PPE) appropriate to the task and assignment.
· Read and record client temperature, pulse, and respiration when assigned.
· Recognize and document changes in client condition and safety and report to supervisor.
· Organize self to carry out visits/shifts and tasks.
· Attends mandatory in-services.
· Provide requested documents to keep employee file current.
· Follow the assignment sheet/service plan performing only tasks that are assigned.
· Document observations, activities and service provided in an accurate, complete and timely manner.
· Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
· May have access to personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
· Age of majority in the state.
· Any training required by state and federal law and regulation.
· Valid driver’s license, according to Office-specific policy.
· Valid auto liability insurance if assignment(s) includes driving own vehicle to transport client according to Office-specific policy.
· Six (6) months of accumulated experience in a similar job classification, similar life experience or
· A graduate of a training and competency program as required by the Office and State or Federal law/regulation
Interim Health Care is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim Health Care has been providing great jobs to great people for over 45 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Where quality care and solid management go hand-in-hand.
For more information on DSI Management's services, or to speak to someone about your specific facility, please call 407-645-3211.
© 2017 - 2021 DSI Management, LLC
a leader in Healthcare Management since 1982.