**We are currently evacuated due to Hurricane Michael to a sister facility in Altoona, FL. But hope to be back on or around February 1st, 2019 **
Lisenby Retirement Center is serving the community in historic St. Andrews neighborhood. We serve both Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing Facility residents, offering them a place to retire in one location as their needs may increase. We offer meals, housekeeping, and peace of mind with caring and compassionate staff to ensure happiness and well-being. As a team member with Lisenby Retirement Center, you will provide services to our residents that call Lisenby home.
If you are looking to join a highly motivated health community, we encourage you to apply for our Dietary Aide position. We are seeking dedicated and motivated individuals who want to feel they truly have made a difference at the end of each day. Applicants must be able to pass Level II background screening and drug test.
Job duties may include, but not limited to:
1. Serve designated meals to residents.
2. Supply milk and snacks as needed to designated areas.
3. Put away stock when it is delivered.
4. Assist cook in meal preparation as needed.
5. Keep kitchen and dining areas clean and follow the cleaning schedule.
6. Make coffee as needed.
7. Test Dishwasher to ensure proper sanitation.
8. Adhere to attendance policy and attend all required meetings.
Applicants should be able to project a professional appearance and a willing, positive and courteous expression in performing tasks. Applicants should be able to cooperate with fellow workers, supervisors, residents, visitors etc in perfroming job duties.
Lisenby Retirement Center is a Drug Free Workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.