Panama City, Florida
Lisenby Retirement Center is serving the community in historic St. Andrews neighborhood. We serve both Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing Facility residents, offering them a place to retire in one location as their needs may increase. We offer meals, housekeeping and peace of mind with caring and compassionate staff to ensure happiness and well-being. As a team member with Lisenby Retirement Center, you will provide services to our residents that call Lisenby home.
If you are looking to join a highly motivated health community, we encourage you to apply for our Assistant Maintenance position. We are seeking dedicated and motivated individuals who want to feel they truly have made a difference at the end of each day.
Applicants must be able to pass Level II background and drug test.
Job Duties may include, but not limited to:
1. Follow cleaning schedule as needed.
2. Maintain a clean and orderly environment at all times, including housekeeping closet and cart.
3. Follow deep cleaning schedule.
4. Fill out resident cleaning checklist for each resident room as assigned.
5. Pick up, prepare and delivery facility and resident laundry as scheduled.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Where quality care and solid management go hand-in-hand.
For more information on DSI Management's services, or to speak to someone about your specific facility, please call 407-645-3211.
© 2017 - 2018 DSI Management, LLC
a leader in Healthcare Management since 1982.