Panama City, Florida
Applicants must be able to pass a Level II background and drug test.
Job duties may include, but not limited to:
1. Assist nurse with admitting, discharging or transferring residents.
2. Take Temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure after demonstrated accuracy, if requested and record these on worksheets.
3. Bath or assist with baths, providing total personal hygiene and all phases of activities of daily living, as needed.
4. Feed infirm or ill residents, assist with other residents with their meals and provide between-meal nourishment.
5. Answer call lights promptly.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Where quality care and solid management go hand-in-hand.
For more information on DSI Management's services, or to speak to someone about your specific facility, please call 407-645-3211.
© 2017 - 2019 DSI Management, LLC
a leader in Healthcare Management since 1982.