HealthCare is looking for a Director of
Healthcare Services (DHCS) to join our growing team in the Winter Park,
Florida area!! Great Career Opportunity for an experienced Hospice RN with
previous Management or Director level experience.
The Director or HealthCare Services (DHCS) will primarily be responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of hospice care in all settings, as well as the oversight and evaluation of such care with the goal of continuous improvement. Responsible for the hiring, orientation, training and evaluation of qualified employees to provide patient/family care in accordance with applicable law and regulation, accepted standards of practice, as well as Interim HealthCare Hospice policies and procedures.
Director or HealthCare Services (DHCS) essential functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Primarily responsible to ensure that established processes are in place to screen, hire, orient, educate and retain enough hospice employees to meet the care needs of the hospice patients/families.
· Primarily responsible for evaluating the care provided to ensure that it follows established policies and procedures.
· Ensures on-going education of hospice employees about: regulations, guidelines, current standards of hospice and palliative care practice, Interim HealthCare Hospice policies and procedures and the quality assessment and performance improvement (QAPI) program and each employee’s role in such.
· Regularly communicates with the Hospice Administrator regarding: compliance with regulations, guidelines, policies and procedures, standards of practice and the activity and results of the QAPI program; response to and resolution of complaints; and reports and analysis of occurrences and sentinel events.
SIGN ON BONUS!!
Director or HealthCare Services (DHCS) Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred.
· Active license to practice as an RN in the state(s) in which patient care is provided.
· One (1) - two (2) years of hospice experience as a Registered Nurse within the last seven (7) years preferred, or as prescribed by state law and regulation if such exceeds these requirements.
· Three (3) years of hospice or related health care organization experience managing caregivers within the last five (5) years.
RN - R.N. - RNC - Registered Nurse - home healthcare – CNA - CCRN - APRN - ACRN – CPN - HIPAA - JCAHO - DOH - DHS - DCS – Compliance - home care – Long Term Care – LTC – Regional Nurse – Nurse Consultant - Quality Care – Home Health - Hospice – Director – Manager – Supervisor – Full Time – Day Shift
We Are a Drug-Free Workplace
Interim Health Care is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim Health Care has been providing great jobs to great people for over 45 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Where quality care and solid management go hand-in-hand.
For more information on DSI Management's services, or to speak to someone about your specific facility, please call 407-645-3211.
© 2017 - 2019 DSI Management, LLC
a leader in Healthcare Management since 1982.