**We are currently evacuated due to Hurricane Michael to a sister facility in Altoona, FL. But hope to be back on or around February 1st, 2019 **
Lisenby Retirement Center is serving the community in historic St. Andrews neighborhood. We serve both Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing Facility residents, offering them a place to retire in one location as their needs may increase. We offer meals, housekeeping, and peace of mind with caring and compassionate staff to ensure happiness and well-being. As a team member with Lisenby Retirement Center, you will provide services to our residents that call Lisenby home.
If you are looking to join a highly motivated health community, we encourage you to apply for our Cook position. We are seeking dedicated and motivated individuals who want to feel they truly have made a difference at the end of each day. Applicant must be able to pass Level II background and drug test. Previous experience in food service preferred.
Job Duties may include, but not limited to:
1. Prepare meals for residents and staff and verify appropriate food temperature, including thawing of meats as needed for next meal.
2. Keep dietary aides on schedule both in serving and on their cleaning assignments/stock.
3. When menu substitutions are required, record them and inform supervisors and residents.
4. Help Food Service Director prepare weekly orders of food and supplies.
5. Supervise dietary staff when Food Service Director is not available.
6. Label and date all items for storage.
7. Check refrigerator and freezer temperatures to assure acceptable temperatures are maintained.
8. Adhere to the attendance policy. Report to work on time and attend mandatory meetings.
Applicants should be able to project a professional appearance and a willing, positive and courteous expression in performing tasks. Cooperate with fellow workers, supervisors, residents, and visitors in performing tasks.
Lisenby Retirement Center is a Drug-Free Workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.