**We are currently evacuated due to Hurricane Michael to a sister facility in Altoona, FL. But hope to be back on or around February 1st, 2019 **
Lisenby Retirement Center is serving the community in historic St. Andrews neighborhood. We serve both Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing Facility residents, offering them a place to retire in one location as their needs may increase. We offer meals, housekeeping, and peace of mind with caring and compassionate staff to ensure happiness and well-being. As a team member with Lisenby Retirement Center, you will provide services to our residents that call Lisenby home.
If you are looking to join a highly motivated health community, we encourage you to apply for our Certified Nursing Assistant position. We are seeking dedicated and motivated individuals who want to feel they truly have made a difference at the end of each day.
Applicants must be able to pass a Level II background and drug test. This position would be for full-time nights.
Job duties may include, but not limited to:
1. Assist nurse with admitting, discharging or transferring residents.
2. Take Temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure after demonstrated accuracy, if requested and record these on worksheets.
3. Bath or assist with baths, providing total personal hygiene and all phases of activities of daily living, as needed.
4. Feed infirm or ill residents, assist with other residents with their meals and provide between-meal nourishment.
5. Answer call lights promptly.
Lisenby Retirement Center is a Drug-Free Workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.