Interim Health Care is hiring!!!!!!
Are you good at planning? Do you pay great attention to detail? Great communication skills? If you answered yes to the all these questions please review the job description below and apply now!!
- Receive new referrals and enter them into computer program the same day they are received.
- Staff cases with qualified personnel with a sense of urgency and organize/reorganize job schedules for home care personnel to ensure that all clients receive the appropriate care.
- Work closely with the Director of Health Care Services or Clinical Supervisor to ensure that all clients are scheduled with a qualified worker in a timely manner.
- Communicate schedules to clients and field staff. Distributes schedules to all workers on a weekly basis.
- Remain in communication with clients and field staff to ensure the quality we promise is delivered.
- Ensure that supervisory visits are made within the appropriate time frame.
- On a weekly basis, run the “Schedule Issues Report” to determine visits that will be out-of-authorization or out-of-compliance. Additional authorization is obtained in a timely manner and all errors with the schedules are corrected.
- Perform on-call coordinator duties as needed (at least one week per month, including one weekend).
- Assists the Client Services Supervisor (or designee) in establishing and monitoring compliance with quality and operations standards.
- Receives referral calls, documents job orders, assists in staffing orders with qualified personnel and/or organizes/reorganizes job schedules for home care personnel.
- Verifies client insurance.
- Creates files for employees, verifies licenses/education credentials, certifications, performs background checks, and places advertisements for staff positions.
- Assist with marketing, payroll and/or collection functions as needed.
- Ensures all assigned office functions are completed in compliance with federal, state, local laws and accreditation regulations, as well as policies, procedures and standards of Interim of Central Florida.
- Promotes agency through education to prospective and existing patients/clients.
- Provides input to management on improving processes and procedures, developing recognition and reward programs, and becoming more cost and time efficient.
- Adhere to attendance policy. Report to work on time as scheduled. Completes required training and attends staff meetings.
- Project a professional appearance and a willing, positive and courteous expression in performing tasks. Cooperates with fellow workers, supervisors, residents, visitors, etc. in performing tasks.
- Complete other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Associate Degree or equivalent years of training or work
experience. One year experience in
healthcare, temporary help or related industry.
Proven organizational skills and attention to detail. For purposes of effective communication with
patients, families and clients must be able to see, hear, speak, read and write
English. Maintain ability to stretch,
push, pull, kneel, reach, twist, lift unassisted at least 15 lbs and walk,
stand or sit up to eight hours.
Interim Health Care is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim Health Care has been providing great jobs to great people for over 45 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare® is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not all services are available at all offices. ©2015 Interim HealthCare Inc