ASSISTANT ACTIVITIES & SOCIAL SERVICES
Lisenby Lllp Dba Lisenby On Lake Caroline
Panama City, Florida
Inquire With Previous Details
Lisenby Retirement Center is serving the community in historic St. Andrews neighborhood. We serve both Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing Facility residents, offering them a place to retire in one location as their needs may increase. We offer meals, housekeeping and peace of mind with caring and compassionate staff to ensure happiness and well-being. As a team member with Lisenby Retirement Center, you will provide services to our residents that call Lisenby home.
If you are looking to join a highly motivated health
community, we encourage you to apply for our Activity Assistant position. We are seeking dedicated and motivated
individuals who want to feel they truly have made a difference at the end of
Applicants must be able to pass Level II background and drug test.
Job Duties may include, but not limited to:
1. Plan, develop, organize and schedule activities appropriate to needs, age and condition of residents.
2. Involve resident/families in planning, implementation and monitoring of activities.
3. Implement and evaluate routine and special events.
4. Establish and coordinate resident volunteer program.
5. Be alert for any changes in resident's conditions and report to charge nurse as needed.
6. Project a professional appearance and willing, positive, and courteous expression in performing tasks.
7. Drive the Lisenby van (8 passanger) as needed.
Where quality care and solid management go hand-in-hand.
For more information on DSI Management's services, or to speak to someone about your specific facility, please call 407-645-3211.
© 2017 - 2018 DSI Management, LLC
a leader in Healthcare Management since 1982.